It's been a very interesting go - I officially set foot again in Ohio on my mother's 69th birthday. For her, it's one huge present. For me, it's been a battle - or more appropriately, a rodeo. Here in Toledo, if you're in foodservice, hospitality, automotive or licensed medical, the world really is your oyster. Otherwise, it's been me in a clown suit versus both a bull and a bronco.
I have been keeping relevant - proofreading a former colleague's written work in preparation for a dissertation. (Out of respect, I will not name either the person or the topic until successful defense.) I've also been putting out feelers for academic work - one top-tier position for accreditation, three analyst / institutional research positions, and two full-time mathematics / statistics teaching roles.
I have been keeping relevant - proofreading a former colleague's written work in preparation for a dissertation. (Out of respect, I will not name either the person or the topic until successful defense.) I've also been putting out feelers for academic work - one top-tier position for accreditation, three analyst / institutional research positions, and two full-time mathematics / statistics teaching roles.
Comments
Post a Comment